ITS Group can help you take advantage of unified communications, instant messaging and enterprise voice to improve collaboration and productivity.
ITS Group has a long history of implementing messaging solutions. ITS Group has taken advantage of the evolution of email into unified communications including instant messaging and enterprise voice to deliver solutions to help clients of all size improve collaboration and productivity.
What is Unified Communications?
Unified Communications includes services such as instant messaging (chat), user presence (availability status), video conferencing, telephony, and collaboration features (desktop sharing, presentation etc.). Unified Communications is not a single product, but a suite of technologies that provide a unified user experience where the various enterprise communication services are seamlessly integrated.
- Architecture and Planning
- Exchange Upgrade and Mail Migration
- High Availability
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow Issues
Microsoft Skype for Business:
- Instant Messaging and Presence
- Enterprise Voice
- Dial Plans / Call Trees / Number Ports
- Phone System in Office 365 (Cloud PBX)
- PTSN Calling Plans
- On-premises Connectivity
In addition to the services above, ITS Group provides the following pre-packaged programs:
- Microsoft Exchange Server Health Assessment and Exchange Online Readiness
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business Health Assessment
Fill out this form or call